More and more DIY!!!

3:08 PM

Like I've said before, next post will be a DIY stuff. I wanna give you some tutorial for your old necklace. Make an old necklace becomes new and sweet necklace!!
Be creative and use your imagination :-) All you need are your old necklace, buttons, and ribbon

from this simple necklace



become this sweet button necklace (my imagination), but I think it will be prettier if we give a cute ribbon :-)



tie a ribbon (which we've putted a button) on a necklace



from behind


from above

finish

LOVELY!!!


This week I did some tutorial too, inspired by my favorite blogs. You can do it by yourself, it's so easy and soooooo fun


my crochet necklace (my version)


crochet necklace (creative yarn version)

wanna see this tutorial? click here



my mod flower hairpiece (my version)


Elsie's mod flower headpiece (A Beautiful Mess version)


Elsie give you the PDF flower pattern. Is it great?? Oh dear, I think Elsie's headpiece more beautiful than mine. My hair looks so messy :-(

Click here for the tutorial



I'm still doing my button project, it will be on my shop so I hope I can finish it soon!! :-)



-Have a great day everyone!!!-

You Might Also Like

7 comments

FOLLOW GOOGLE+

INSTAGRAM: @luciaberta_