Meet Mr. and Mrs. Owl

1:43 PM

Howdy fellas? I got new friends yesterday, they are Mr. Owl and Mrs. Owl. Yes, they absolutely live in my room now.

I made these owl glasses cases after saw it at Style Crush and Design*Sponge.
Style Crush and Design*Sponge have different pattern and style. As you may notice, Design*Sponge's pattern more classic, simple, and easier (I think it will be suitable for someone who has simple style), while Style Crush really colorful, I think she loves playing with colors. Her pattern is so cute and cheerful.

Okay, I think glasses case from felt is so awesome, cute, anyone can make it, and (certainly) cheap :)

Which one do you like?



Mrs. Owl?



or

Mr. Owl?
(have you ever seen an owl who had a mustache? hahahaha)



They both so helpful and I love..love..love them



Do you wanna make these too? See the tutorial at Style Crush or Design*Sponge

Yesterday I bought this bow, ough I couldn't stand for not bought some pretty things :(
I called it "love bow". I'm just thinking what would I do with this bow? a DIY stuff again or I give it to my friend? :)


Thank you again for Yuni from Live is Enjoy who gives these awards!!! Thank you for loving my blog and I'll keep inspiring you all :)




have a great day everyone!!!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

FOLLOW GOOGLE+

INSTAGRAM: @luciaberta_