Collection : SEARS 1962 (Spring through summer)

7:26 PM

I have a promise with mbak Ika Vantiani to share my old books collection, so here's one of my favorites. This is not a book but a catalog, I mean, a shop catalog by Sears. This catalog printed on 1962, and contains of clothing, fabric, home furnitures, etc.


Please don't judge this catalog from its cover, because you'll find lots of pretty things inside this catalog :-D











I really love this dress, I want to make one but I can't find the right fabric :-(

Look these fabrics! Yay!!




and found the owner :-)


I have a little project and I'm so exciting with it, but I can't tell you now, I'll post it later :-)

--------------------------------

have a wonderful day

You Might Also Like

3 comments

FOLLOW GOOGLE+

INSTAGRAM: @luciaberta_