Tutorial and Recycle Project: Vintage Headband

12:57 PM

Hi there, I'm back! I can't believe I have new friends now, thanks for loving and following my blog, and your sweet comments too. Okay, now I wanna share my easy tutorial. This is also my recycle project. I want to make something from my mom's napkin. The vintage trim on this napkin is so pretty. I use it to make a vintage headband.


You'll need: napkin with vintage trim on it (or only a vintage trim, if you already had it), some elastic, needle, thread, scissors, and big passion for doing it! :-)

1. Measure around your head with the elastic. It will too big if you add the trim, so cut the elastic and make it bit shorter. 
2. Don't forget to fold the edge of the trim, then sew it onto the elastic. (p.s: sorry I forgot to fold the trim)
3. you're done!

tuto1

tuto2

tuto3

tuto4

headband


have a wonderful day everyone!

You Might Also Like

15 comments

FOLLOW GOOGLE+

INSTAGRAM: @luciaberta_