New Craft Room and Make Something

8:43 PM

lavender


 lavender embroidery (in progress), I make these flower embroideries for a big craft bazaar.

I moved my craft room to grandpa's house, and using a big empty room. I really enjoy working there, I could spend a day doing so many crafty things :-)

ijo ijo ijo
This is my favorite spot. Grandpa likes to gardening, he usually watering the plant in the afternoon, and I see he sometimes talking to the plant too :-D


suplir

I try to transfer my vintage little girl pictures to canvas. Not a good result but they still look so pretty.

vintage little girls

I still have lots of crafty ideas, so it's going to be a busy day tomorrow.


Enjoy busy day with Payung Teduh on my playlist! Happy crafting :-)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

FOLLOW GOOGLE+

INSTAGRAM: @luciaberta_