Little Rambling: Better to focus on one thing

10:37 PM

Need friend who wants to do silly things with me hahaha. Okay, I got frustrated this month. I decided to close my handmade shop (Good Old Days) and focus on my handmade shoe shop (Huckleberry). People (around me) said that it's better for me to focus on one thing. Honestly, it's very hard for me to do that because I can't stand doing nothing or only doing one thing. I'm so enthusiastic about new experiences. 

Yes I was totally wrong, I got lots of troubles from it. So, learning from that case, I need to think twice before I take new things.

Okay (just to make it more clear) it doesn't mean that you are not allowed to do multiple jobs (you still have the right to be a super woman), but before you take those jobs, just make sure you have time to handle it :-)

Thanks for reading, have a nice day everyone! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW GOOGLE+

INSTAGRAM: @luciaberta_