Tutorial Today: Pretty Paper Bag12:13 PM
Pretty paper bags for Valentine's day! Super duper easy and you only need 15 - 20 minutes. FYI, I make this in 2 styles, so you can choose your favorite. Okay, lets start the tuto:
1. You'll need: paper bags, paper doily, needle and embroidery thread, scissors, pencil, and glue.
2. First style: draw a bow on your paper bag
3. make hole in your bow with needle
4. stitch it :-) I use back stitch. Keep stitching till you're done. Be patient!
5. Second style: use paper doily, draw or write your favorite word on paper
6. make hole and stitch it. I still use back stitch style. Please be gentle :-)
7. glue it to your paper bag