Life Lately: Tie Dye Galaxy Workshop

1:17 PM

Hello, I'm back everyone. Hope you still waiting my new post :D. Since I was busy as a bee, now I come with good news for handmade lovers. I held a handmade workshop, errr I mean not me, myself (alone) but we (my friends and I). 

Do you like galaxy prints? 





or  do you remember your favorite fashion blogger wearing galaxy prints outfits?




Now you can make your own galaxy print using tie dye technique! We will give you the opportunity to make TIE DYE GALAXY. Wohooo...isn't this great? We (Magic Fingers Syndicate) make TIE DYE workshop. It will be held in Yogyakarta, so if you live in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, don't miss this event. 


Who's teach us this tie dye technique? My friend, Atinna Rizqiana or call her Kiki, the owner of Draoupads shop. She has a lovely blog too, Draoupads. She share anything inspiring in her blog, about her shop, tie dye, her journey, daily life, etc. You'll love reading her blog :)

So, be there fellas :D



You Might Also Like

1 comments

FOLLOW GOOGLE+

INSTAGRAM: @luciaberta_