Back To Business

12:50 PM

Recently, I make some collaboration projects with friend's handmade brand, I think it's good to make a collaboration because it's fun and I feel challenged. "Kippabuw x Luciluci Collaboration Project" is my first collab. I make buckets for Kippabuw's handmade soap, and we'll launched our products in an event. Kippabuw is a handmade soap shop, I ever wrote about it in my last post. The owner is my bestie, and I'm so happy I can do something fun with her.



Hey, I visited a beautiful home decor store in my town yesterday, and I felt like in heaven! Love the store so much. Can't stop thinking about those jars, and they looked easy to make :)


   Have lovely day everyone, and always support our local makers :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

FOLLOW GOOGLE+

INSTAGRAM: @luciaberta_