Outfit: Fall For You

8:25 PM

After stripes shirt from last post, now it's time to show you why mustard pants become my favorite 'must have items'. Yep, it's because we can wear those pants with any kind of tops. Denim top, loose shirt, leather jacket, stripes (again! told ya, take stripes on your first must-have-item list), floral, etc.

Mustard is quite familiar with fall outfits, but since Indonesia doesn't have fall season, we can wear mustard color in every season, yay! 

(1,2,3)

(1,2,3)

This is me, trying to mix and match mustard pants. I bought these pants at Tirana House boutique. For me, mustard color is one of important basic colors, and we can easily mix mustard with different colors, one pants for multiple styles. So, I'm lucky to have found these mustard pants.



Outfits:
Mustard pants: Tirana House boutique
Vintage blouse: thrifted
Floral oxford: handmade

You Might Also Like

5 comments

FOLLOW GOOGLE+

INSTAGRAM: @luciaberta_